Monday, January 2, 2012

Frankie Cocozza

Frankie Cocozza 'rated four out of ten in bed' by Geordie Shore ex, Frankie Cocozza may be labelled as a flop while having sex by past Geordie Shoreline conquest Carol Hagan, based on reports.

The previous By Element star’s popularity like a lothario canno uncertainty take a bit of a battering right after boasts within the Day-to-day Legend On the that she scored him or her four out of 15 during intercourse.

Furious Mom confessed: “I've by no means actually accepted this before however, yes, I did so s*** Frankie Cocozza.

“To boost the comfort, I am looking to that would be that given it was not wonderful.

“I told the ladies this individual would be a four beyond 15 during sex.”

Stated to stay in the running to be one of the Celebrity Big Brother housemates if it begins yet again immediately, Mom said any kind of superstars which might be thinking about starting up using Frankie may be dissatisfied.
Geordie Banks: The first event - Holly Hagan (Image:Nick)

Geordie Shore's Mom Hagan

The particular newspapers cited the girl since declaring: “It was faraway from the best sex That i have ever got and there is no chance I would return for additional.

“I obtained presented a lot of money to offer my story at that time but don't beyond admiration for him or her and his family after which this individual blurted against each other upon live telly upon Xtra Issue along with embarrassed us.

“I was really frustrated however i understand what lads are like. He was attempting to take action the important ‘I am’.”

Even with her anger, the particular 19-year-old Geordie has benefited from the feeling a single approach - it's got boosted your ex social networking status.

“I don't wish to slag him or her off of or do what they would to me and also play down your ex. However ended up getting lots of mistreatment in Twitter back then through women telling me in order to keep your distance Frankie.

“People ended up calling me a slag and also expressing Frankie was theirs not really mine.

“The merely good thing out of the event ended up being I got an additional In search of,000 Twitting fans.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Friends